Status
Not open for further replies.

☭ Soviet

Steam Name: ☭ Soviet

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70794988

Character Name: Flynn Ashton

What is your age? 15

How long have you been playing on our servers? Since December 2015

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? I was a moderator and a game master before.

What attributes can you bring to our server? Nothing that you already don't have, but I am on daily.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? I believe that I am.

Will you be active on our server? Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes.

Are you familiar with Clockwork commands? No, but I am ready and willing to learn.

Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes.

Give an example for a proper citizen roleplaying description: Male / Malnourished, weak build / Caucasian / Has messy dark brown hair / Has dark brown eyes / Wearing he average citizen's uniform.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? I have never been punished before.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)

I've been on the server since day one. It was my first time playing Half Life 2 Roleplay, and I didn't have high hopes due to a few things I heard in the past about Half Life 2 Roleplay. I was pleasently suprised, to say the least. One thing that has also been around since day one are people who break the rules and minges. I hate to see minges make the server less fun for the players who actually want to roleplay and have fun. I thought I might as well put in my part in keeping this server a fun place for those who want to use it properly.

Last edited:
O

Oliver

+Support

You changed it too 120 Word's, Congratulations, You got my Support!

~Oliver

Last edited:

☭ Soviet

Sorry about only having 70 words. I had some problems with my word checker and shit. I am updating it soon.

K

Kerbin

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, your half-life 2 staff application has been accepted. Seek a Super Admin+ for training.​

Status
Not open for further replies.