Spartan 4 Orchid Lore Thread

T

TheGeek

Hi, I'm back on Halo BTW, hope you like my first thread post in like 5 months <3

(OOC) Kong and I wrote this together, I hope you enjoy this gay franchise of Orchid

SR1 G471 Orchid

Hey uh, this is my first data log, and my final data log. But uhm... how do i say this? I used to be gay.

It all started out with Tallis and Jekk, my two squad-mates from training. I hadn't seen them since we first signed up to the Spartan 4 program. I saw their strong modified bulky arms through the armor, i just wanted those arms to wrap around me every night. Jekks strong black physique really made him the primary culprit for my erotic intentions. Tallis was just a smart guy, his tactical prowess in battle made me contemplate doing unholy things to him.

Ever since i got into an alliance with the Burst Link, i had been star-struck with Agent Carolina. Turned me Straight instantly, fuck Jekk, she was better, and Thiccc. I can't tell if her bulge was bigger, but it might've just been the armor. She never felt the same way, but she always had a place in my no longer homosexual heart. I would do things to Carolina that i couldn't imagine doing to Jekk or Tallis. I would take her into the back closet and then i wou- wait, that's n-not the point. Anyways, the point is i ain't no gay man.

But I'd fuck the shit out of King

K

Kong

I'm proud for this very wholesome coming out then un-coming out story!

A

Atheon

you're an inferior spartan 4 AND you're gay ? prepare to get bullied even more loserhead