Speedz's Combine Civil Authority App

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Speedz

OOC SECTION

Steam Name: Speedz

IRL Age (Do not lie, there is minimum age of 14.): 20

Do you understand that, at any given moment, you could be unwhitelisted by a member of staff for whatever reason?

Yes.

Provide a detailed character backstory with at least two paragraphs in third person, five sentences per paragraph.

Charles Drux lost hes mother when he was at the age of 5.Soon,He lost hes father when he was 13,He is now 21 years old and has not many friends.Charles Drux has barely enough money to buy food,water,etc.

He has never been detained by a Civil Protection Unit before as he is very loyal to the UU.He has no siblings what so ever and has an apartment that is slightly damaged and very dirty and dusty.

Charles Drux knows that he may not be the most known or liked person in the city but he is still very loyal to the UU. Charles Drux was born on 19/9/1996.He is very friendly and likes to chat with people. Overall he has a very friendly personality and gets along well.Many friends he knew died because they disobeyed the Civil Protection units.He has a few friends that got detained and he never saw them again,He wish that he knew where they went.

IC Section

< :: ACCESSING DATA THREAD...

< :: Charles Drux # 72500...

< :: ACCESS GRANTED!

< :: LOADING DATA THREAD....

*Welcome, citizen, to the metropolice force application format. Here you will apply for the combine-established force. Please provide each question with a very detailed answer. It may or may not reflect upon your chances of joining our force. Good luck and thank you for considering joining our force!

Why do you wish to join the Metropolice Force?

Because i am loyal to the UU and have experience in combat.

Have you ever been detained by a Metropolice unit before? Explain.

No,I have never been detained.

Do you have any past experience of anything the Universal Union may find useful?

No,No i do not.

Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that can give yourself an advantage as a metropolice officer?

I have good agility to chase any rebels down.

Why should you be accepted into the Metropolice Force?

Because i have good medical skills and good agility to chase down rebels and am very loyal to the UU and can fight in combat well.

6. Do you agree, Charles Drux , that you will serve the Universal Union for as long as your heart beats?

And you shall never dare to turn away from us? I Charles Drux swear on my life to never disobey or

betray the UU.

Last edited:
G

German Pilot

Denied

I felt that your App did not meet the minimal requirements to be accepted, the reasoning being. Multiple Grammar Issues, the First paragraph does not reach five sentences, in IC questions, you state is the first question that you have experience in Combat. Then later in the third question, you state you do not have any past experience that could be useful.

Reapply in three days or ICly.

Do not lose hope on becoming a CP! Keep trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.