Squeaky a Good Ol' Chap

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheShotz

Since I got back into BLN about a week ago, at least 50% of the events have been Squeaky's and most if not all have been pretty decent.

S

Servoch

Or maybe, EMs should just get more active with doing events rather than sitting around playing games with other inactive people and only doing events when they need to.

P

Pluto the MLG Doge

Squeaky is big strong hunk man who doesn’t need no co-EMs. He is chad that doesn’t afraid of anything.

He put EM Team on his back like this. View attachment 3269

but for real Squeaky is the backbone.

Q

Qing

Squeaky is big strong hunk man who doesn’t need no co-EMs. He is chad that doesn’t afraid of anything.
He put EM Team on his back like this. View attachment 3269

but for real Squeaky is the backbone.
As an EM I am also glad he is the backbone.

He allows us to sit back and build actual dupes where as he just places down enemies and says go get them whilst building dupes in the mean time, (as far as I know).

T

Tragic

Or maybe, EMs should just get more active with doing events rather than sitting around playing games with other inactive people and only doing events when they need to.
yes

H

Hector

Squeaky for Head EM

no offense to Pluto like legit dude you a big cutie

but lowkey the EM team lacks leadership

we see how Bester makes sure shit gets done in the staff team

we could use that in the EM team

personally I'm for Squeaky or Acapella

or both idk they both do solid quality events and both have experience in leading overall and could overlap each other's weaknesses

idc as long as the EM team has some sort of leadership within it

just a thought

P

Pluto the MLG Doge

Squeaky for Head EM
no offense to Pluto like legit dude you a big cutie

but lowkey the EM team lacks leadership

we see how Bester makes sure shit gets done in the staff team

we could use that in the EM team

personally I'm for Squeaky or Acapella

or both idk they both do solid quality events and both have experience in leading overall and could overlap each other's weaknesses

idc as long as the EM team has some sort of leadership within it

just a thought
Squeaky isn’t really the leader type. I should reword this but I’m in class so I can’t. I just don’t see him leading the EM team. Plus he’s British so ew (jk but time zone differences). I told Resh back in summer we should make acapella the head em but he wasn’t all that active at the time so we couldn’t very well implement that without having the same issue of inactive head EM

Last edited:
L

Lighthaven

Squeaky isn’t really the leader type. I told Resh back in summer we should make acapella the head em but he wasn’t all that active at the time so we couldn’t very well implement that without having the same issue of inactive head EM
Squeaky would be a good leader IMO, Admitedly in the past his events have majorly varied in quality and detail but recently his events have been absolutely top notch.

Plus Recently he has become the temp Ensign and naval has now got 3-4 people who are all consistently active and slowly bringing naval back to life, Its been a while since thats happened

T

TheShotz

Honestly imo Squeaky is a good leader he takes criticism well but can be tough on people if they do dumb shit, which tbh if you have those qualities you can grow as a leader all you need is experience.

T

Tyto

As an EM I am also glad he is the backbone.He allows us to sit back and build actual dupes where as he just places down enemies and says go get them whilst building dupes in the mean time, (as far as I know).
As an em tho this is a problem

Which ill bring up in our next meeting

H

Hector

I mean I think both Squeaky and Aca would both be fine imo

idc as long as there's some sort of good and active leadership

it's not as much of an issue at the immediate moment but it's better to address this before it becomes a much more serious issue in the future

Q

Qing

As an em tho this is a problem
Which part though?

The fact that Squeaky is the backbone?

In which case yeah it is a problem but that is because of lazy EMs, however at the times he normally claims which is 3-4 CST, people are generally doing IRL shit such as homework.

The fact that EMs are taking their time with dupes IMO no, would you rather have an half baked attempt at a dupe that ultimately adds nothing to the event or have a very good dupe that allows the players to enjoy the event more.

T

Tragic

Which part though?The fact that Squeaky is the backbone?

In which case yeah it is a problem but that is because of lazy EMs, however at the times he normally claims which is 3-4 CST, people are generally doing IRL shit such as homework.

The fact that EMs are taking their time with dupes IMO no, would you rather have an half baked attempt at a dupe that ultimately adds nothing to the event or have a very good dupe that allows the players to enjoy the event more.
I mean not all events need dupes

Status
Not open for further replies.