Thanks for 4 Years of BLN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Resh

c7132871a5b3f4f56286856d6ab99b76.png

THANK YOU FOR 4 YEARS!

BLN was founded on April 29th, 2016

I started BLN after shutting down my previous community, Vanguard Gaming where I met Seag, @Bubbs , @Joshua Clark, Smiles and more on a journey of constantly switching game modes to survive. After a few switches, I gave one last try in Gmod Clone Wars, and when that died...I'd quit Gmod.

I met @Victoriam when he was a 501st and we had around 15 players a day, with the max of 25 players a day on special weekends. Everyone was super dedicated and never left until it was late night, and I want to thank all of you at the time who was there, Grizzly, Vic, Lutpug, Gio, Rice, and more.

As I was prepared for BLN to die, Zuthar13 put out a tweet asking for a server to be used for an "I'm an Admin" video and the server was accepted and overnight, the server blew up. 128/128 slots filled, it was amazing. Then, Purple Team Episode 1 came out and the server took off even further.

The peak of BLN had come with TWO FULL 128 SERVERS, over 256 players across two different BLN CWRP servers. It was amazing and will forever be the peak of BLN

Here are we are, 4/29/2020 and the server is now the 2nd longest lasting Clone Wars server (Right under Icefuse) and our playerbase is still kicking ass! With the occasional 75 players and an average of 45 players a day, I am extremefuly grateful for having such an awesome community full of old and new players!

I want to say thank you to everyone that has played, but I want to give special thanks to people that have really affected me in ways I couldn't have done without them

• Thanks to @Joshua Clark for helping shape BLN today, and being there for me and helping the community rise better and being an amazing manager
  • Buddhafig/ARC Blue for being an amazing CO, head of staff, and LITERALLY MAKING YOUR COLLEGE ESSAY ABOUT BEING STAFF ON BLN! If you are reading this, I hope your studies in Cognitive Science is going well man!
  • Smiles for being here since VG and being an amazing dude
  • Meech, for being such an awesome head gamemaster, meeting you from Interritus's server Highlander all the way to BLN
  • Cloud, being a dope guy since ASG HaloRP, and I
  • @Bubbs for being here for so long and being super chill
  • Thank you @Pluto the MLG Doge for making events that keep players yearning for more on BLN and always keeping me in check as an amazing friend
  • @Gary for helping the model team to what it is today, being such a good friend as well and being such an innovative guy even outside of models
  • @Bester for keeping me in check and pushing through server drama and being a great head staff
  • @Victoriam for being here since basically the start of this BLN CWRP server and sticking through so much drama, BS and being such an awesome sport through it all and overall such a fun guy to be with
  • Buu342 for helping me learn how to model when I first played Gmod, and being a developer for BLN in the early stages
  • Hoplite for being one of my first troops when I was 501st leader Nikos
  • @oho you are just an epic guy man
  • @501st SPC Acapelican for being here for so long and being such an awesome fellow Asian!
  • Of course I can't forget @Knight Zapp and @Artus the awesome putangina brothers! Czai, you are an amazing eventmaster and animator in SFM
  • Dionysus/Keeli/Oppah/Ajai/RJ You are such an amazing guy and thank you for being here for so long, putangina
  • @Jekk for being the token black guy
  • @Krill for being the albino black guy
  • @Kyramud Chip xie xie wo ai ni
  • @alto for being such an awesome EM, and the most weirdest alien jedi
  • @Hector for being apart of the model team and sticking through drama
  • @Adam Cole for being such an awesome friend and Jedi master
  • Boo Radley, being such an epic Jedi master
  • Croutons/Spade, you are an epic ARF leader and such a funny guy and I hope you are still alive
  • @Shay You're an amazing friend, Jedi backflip master and overall epic friend and team China gang
  • @OrangeBeard for being apart of the model team
  • @Crusty Despite how racist you are, you were an amazing eventmaster
  • @Spring O P U M
  • Walrus for bringing GnG to our lives
  • @Crit Being one of the chillest guys I've met
  • @Kong for sticking through an entire year of people messaging me to ban you and turning out to somehow be a monkey leader of the Jedi order
  • @Chris Bang Chan, you an amazing man and your music has carried me through rough times and awesome times
  • @Dreamcatcher I love you all and god bless yoohyeon
  • @PK'ed Communist remember that one time you got banned because you convinced BLN you were dying of cancer
  • @Anthony Carmine Guam.

• Thank you Akeno and Suzaku Hhimejima
  • Thank you The Rising of the Shield Hero
  • I'd like to thank God as well

If I didn't mention you, there's already so many people I couldn't be bothered as it's 3:45am

Remember guys, Resh loves you all, but Jesus loves you more!

Thank you all for 4 years of BLN and I look forward to more wonderful memories with you guys!

R

Resh

Also shoutout to Silenced, the first ever rogue staff I had back when I made my first server

Man was a gamemaster and one day permabanned all 20 players of the community while I was at school and I talked to him through console as I banned him and unbanned everyone

You were the first person to ever betray me in gmod and help create my current today's self-trust issues

But fuck you I worked out just fine

d53a7bdb3ebadc3a82ab62701ef52978.png

Status
Not open for further replies.