The Forestics Corporation

S

Squeaky

Greetings GAR and GNR officers, soldiers, and anyone else who has come across this message, We at the Forestic Corporation want to apologise for our inactivity or new development and supply of some now outdated equipment. However now we have returned and are producing more equipment for you to win this war. Before we move on I would like to thank Kuat Ship Drive Yards along with Rothana Heavy Engineering for there co-operation along with smaller companies to produce the best quality equipment that can supply your army and navy with, along with this they will also get a cut of anything that we have sold, due to the current agreements we have with them. Lets get onto business now.

At the moment we have released only 2 upgrade packages for some universal vehicles.

We first have our heavy armo(u)r upgrade package for the TX-130 Saber tank

We have improved the front armour to resist high energy laser bolts from vehicles like the GAT, AAT, Crab Droid, and the Tri-droid.

This greatly improves protection and crew survivability, however it does come at the price of making the vehicle a little slower, and lower to the ground, but our friends at the Aratech Repulsor Company, and our scientists are working on away to improve it back to normal specs.

unknown.png

Next we have is the light armour package for the BARC Speeder, we plan on improving this in the future, but it's basic function is to protect the front and rear of the vehicle from light arms fire, mobility is around the same as the basic version.

unknown.png

Unclassified projects we have in the works, are more universal armo(u)r upgrade packages, currently for ground vehicles and some fighters in the Republic fleet, Any remaining torrent star fighters will not be upgraded since they are currently out of date and we recommend that you send them back to be scrapped. Along with this we have the new and improved tin can that saves food in them for up to 5% longer than before.

In the next weeks we shall be sending inspectors to multiple Republic ships and bases to get opinions, and suggested upgrades to current vehicle models and we shall try and solve those issues along with fellow companies that have agreed to co-operate with us.

Thank you for your time, I am Mr Ivanovski and if you have any questions I will happily answer them as spokesman for the Forestics Corporation, have a great day.

And remember we are the Forestic Corporation are creating a better galaxy, today, tomorrow, forever!

Last edited:
B

Bess

Look I know we dislike them but with our severe lack of funding it might be a good idea to reach out to them

S

Squeaky

Greetings GAR and GNR officers, soldiers, and anyone else who has come across this message, We at the Forestic Corporation are pleased to announce that we have finally able to release multiple combat vehicles and upgrades to current models. Before we start we would like to thank Rothana Heavy Engineering for helping us with our latest projects, now we shall get to business.

We would like to start by showing you all our latest upgrades to the TX-130 Saber Tank, We have 4 models which have been tried and tested in the field and is now ready for sale.

First up we have the TX-130 armour upgrade MK2, We have deployed this tank in 17 combat zones, out of out 50 prototypes only 2 have been destroyed in combat, this is a 85% better survival rating than the standard TX-130 tank.

View attachment 3843

Next we have is the TX-130 Mine sweeper, this has also been used in combat mainly by engineering units, this thing can detonate active mines without damaging the tank and has an option to move mines out of a path as well, By using this tank you can detonate mines easily and as safe as possible in a combat situation.

View attachment 3844

We have a new medium range artillery TX-130 variant called the KAY-130, it can fire 55 240mm HE, AP, EMP and smoke shells before having to reload.

View attachment 3845

And for us last TX-130 upgrade we have the TX-130 Communication jammer, this will disable any communications that are not input into it's computer system for a 10km radius, I'm sure you GAR fellows can find several uses for this.

View attachment 3846

For our new vehicles it is our honour to announce the AT-XR, this is a new and heavily armed and armoured vehicle which can be used as heavy recon, infantry support and any other roles you think it can fit, We would like to thank our friends at Rothana Heavy Engineering for helping us create and produce this new vehicle.

View attachment 3847

We have a new vehicle for our private arms market which is called the SST, this is a single seat tank, This tank is able to perform/be as effective as current military tanks such as the AAT, GAT, and TX-130, the SST is equipped with an ECS MK3-G which can automatically target any hostiles without the operator having to visually find them with sight, all they need to do is input what the enemy looks like and drive and the ECS MK3-G will take care of the rest.

View attachment 3848

Thank you for your time, I am Mr Ivanovski and if you have any questions I will happily answer them as spokesman for the Forestics Corporation, have a great day.

And remember we are the Forestic Corporation are creating a better galaxy, today, tomorrow, forever!