The Journal of Gizmoren (Kingdom RP)

Jul 23, 2021
The Burst Link
hGqwjHRqtsJqmQ0JqU3G2cda4Nc7HH7G7cWY3D5GqWsS860-3DTopbpF1Q5GDYqf4D-ycuXT7Adoi1AW55l4TUcU00JKg_tER5ahqL0YxEOe_XuVYBEfSutxN2xWFP6ehR8BtYbGwYS-SJgzeHE7Amw

My name is Gizmoren. I have been appointed as one of the Sergeants of the Levies by Warmonger Ares, Things have been looking good so far now that we have set up Base in the Castle of House Dooku. I was a Homunculi at the initial Invasion of the Valley, I was originally assigned to Lord Windu's 4th Company. However I was separated during the fighting with the Samurai, I met up with the Men of 1st Company and quickly grew attached. I followed them as we slaughtered the cowardly Samurai hiding in the caves. We were seen by 2nd Company and Edmund Godfrey, they were disgusted by our glorious slaughter of the Innocent. Ever since then, the God-Damned Blueberries have been our sworn rivals. We had one Encounter with the Blueberries at the nearby mines, they were quickly overwhelmed leaving only one person to escape the Battle

I am still a Believer in The Holy Flame, and always will be. I pray that I don't have to fight The Emerald Crusaders, but if it should ever come to that, I won't hesitate to kill. I shall pray for their Souls and Pray for Forgiveness, I have no intentions of Betraying the Black Stone Legion. On other notes I have a roommate, Visandir, He is a good hard worker, and I see much potential in him.

May the Flame give me the strength to serve Ares well.

Jul 23, 2021
The Burst Link
Eric
Walrus
Adan
Khorgast

The Names of the Fallen
The Names of
Black Stone
Gizmo and Lancelot are all that remained of Black Stone by the End. The Bodies of the Fallen Knights were put on the Original Ship that the Homunculi used to Invade the Valley, and the Ship was Burned along with all the other Bodies of the Fallen.

Gizmo Bids Farewell to his Friends and sends them a Prayer.