Jun 2, 2021
Steam Name:

[BLN] Turtle

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:418660984

Hours played on the server:

146 hours

Do you have any previous experience moderating servers?:

No, but I believe this is a good place to start.

What made you interested in applying for Staff ?(100 word minimum):

I have been on the server for a good time now, so I wanted to take up some responsibilities that would benefit the community. I believe that in incidents such as FailRP and RDMs I can have a very open minded point of view. This server tows a good balance between unserious and very serious, which can make situations like these complex. I believe listening (though not agreeing) to everyone in a situation is key to a good outcome. Although I haven't moderated on a server before, I think a community that I genuinely enjoy is a good place to start. It will be good to learn from other people and help make Burst Link a more user-friendly place. I like the idea of being a welcoming face for new players on the server, helping new people learn how Burst Link works and what we do. While there are times that I might lack activity, I hope to make up for it in a notable presence. Overall, I think staff is a good way of contributing to and preserving an environment I enjoy. 

Crit1

Manager
May 27, 2021
Hello,

I apologize profusely for the amount of time its taken for this appeal to get a response, and apologize again that no action has been taken. I encourage you to reapply as soon as possible if you’re still interested in joining staff, and if so the team will look over your application immediately upon it being posted.

I apologize once again and thank you for your interest in a position on the team.

- Crit

Status
Not open for further replies.