C

Cealisko

Judicial Database

Name: Vitch M̶Vilanko

Race: Human

Eye Color: Green

Height: 6'11

Weight: 240 lbs

Bio: Supposedly a previous war profiteer, some suspect he is notorious war criminal, Vitch Milanko who was responsible for destruction of a planet and multiple counts of murdering clones with a Javelin Missile launcher. Vilanko takes a good interest in machinery and explosives, being an intuitive and cunning demolitions expert, though currently not in possession of any explosive items. In his mid 20s, Vilanko states he was a notorious arms dealer in a solar system known as XBC-27541, supplying multiple warring factions all fighting for system control. it's estimated at the age of 29, Vilanko without any real rhyme or reason up and abandoned the arms industry, having accumulated great wealth. It was only up until recently did Vilanko appear again, following the end of republic investigation of him not having come up with any evidence of his involvement or affiliation with Vitch Milanko. Currently, he serves the RJDs as a newbie, following his recent joining with them around 1 month ago. Vilanko is to be watched 24/7 for any evidence until he is assigned a role in the Judicials, most likely Missiler.

Addendum 1: Vilanko has received a promotion to Private following service on a deployment off ship.

Addendum 2: Vilanko's surveilance order has been lifted, following his assignment to Missiler and Promotion

Last edited:
A

Atheon

Revelations 22:12

"Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done."

H

Hector

idk guys i think he's legit and definitely Vitch Vilanko and not Vitch Milanko

T

TheShotz

Shock upon Vitch entering the Burst Link

But Seriously if you ever become a Missiler again, I think you need to seriously never ever use the Javelin on enemies when anyone is like half a mile near it.

C

Cealisko

Shock upon Vitch entering the Burst Link
Yeah I've already been notfied of that and Im already working towards not being a retard with it

R

Rains

" and multiple counts of murdering clones with a Javelin Missile launcher."

Squeaky, is that you?

T

Tytos new one

Just made a new account to let you know

even though its been almost a year you still piss me off