T

TheRealSpark

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:229114718 OR 76561198418495165

Who Banned You: Full Staff Decision

When did you get banned? 9/05/2020

How long were you banned for? Permanently

What was the reason for your ban? Advertising for Another Server

Please explain clearly what happened:

So it's been a while since happened, but certain staff remembers. I was permabanned as advertising for another server at the end last summer. I am not appealing to contest this consequence which is clearly outlined in server rules, but because I simply would like to return to the server. In my first appeal, I was instructed that I could apply again in a few months, and I have chosen to take that course of action (See http://burstlink.net/forums/index.php?threads/volts-spark-ban-appeal.5607/). I would just like to be able to rejoin the server, as I now have much more free time than the school year and would like to be a member of the community once more. Although it was brief compared to many members, I befriended several people in the BLN community during the year I played after I first got Gmod and greatly enjoyed my time on the server. Thus, I hope this appeal will be accepted. However, if not, I understand as my offense was severe and do not harbor hard feelings still.

Thank you for reading,

Spark

R

Rains

you promoted another server in BLN wtf??? *dies from cringe*

Not a mod or staff but appeal seems reasonable from my end, hope you manage to get unbanned soon

#join349thbtw

T

TheShotz

I don’t care much. TBH, I fee like this is more of a decision for Resh as it’s his server you advertised against. Sure if it was like contested it would be more player-based ig idk. But mines a -0 cuz I think Resh-sama should carry this one out himself.

C

Crit

After looking it over and consulting with the Staff team and Resh, we've decided to accept your appeal.

Though apparently you were unbanned with the new server box so you could've came back at any time anyways.

R

Resh

you promoted another server in BLN wtf??? *dies from cringe*

Not a mod or staff but appeal seems reasonable from my end, hope you manage to get unbanned soon

#join349thbtw
To confirm, it was specifically poaching members of battalions to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.