what is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bob good

listen im sorry but you can go ahead and remove the "roleplay" portion of this server considering the cps dont know how to even be a cp, nevertheless even know how to roleplay. i dont care about the s2k but when i try to mug a cp by doing /me attempts to grab the unit's gun I'm literally just banned permanently with the reason "No Senor". like sorry for trying to get a gun considering script spawns aren't a thing, black market dealers aren't a thing, you can't get into the nexus because you're shot, and apparently resisting against the combine (AKA HALF OF THE GAME) warrants a permaban?

i mean there literally isn't even a rule section so how the hell am i supposed to know what i can and cant do like come on people i know you're all a bunch of starwars rp guys and frankly you have literally no clue what the hell you're doing, but at least dont permaban people like wtf

T

TheGeek

listen im sorry but you can go ahead and remove the "roleplay" portion of this server considering the cps dont know how to even be a cp, nevertheless even know how to roleplay. i dont care about the s2k but when i try to mug a cp by doing /me attempts to grab the unit's gun I'm literally just banned permanently with the reason "No Senor". like sorry for trying to get a gun considering script spawns aren't a thing, black market dealers aren't a thing, you can't get into the nexus because you're shot, and apparently resisting against the combine (AKA HALF OF THE GAME) warrants a permaban?
i mean there literally isn't even a rule section so how the hell am i supposed to know what i can and cant do like come on people i know you're all a bunch of starwars rp guys and frankly you have literally no clue what the hell you're doing, but at least dont permaban people like wtf
Dying is good for the skin

A

alto

suicide is an option

O

Oliver

Alright, There is a rule section and such, You might want to make a application to be unbanned, You were banned unjustifiably, Some of the staff just ban with bad reason's and such, if you put up a Application to be unbanned I can most likely get you unbanned and such, I'll discuss it with some Other staff on HLF2RP, I am only a Operator for HLF2RP So I won't be able to do much but I'll talk to them about it.

~Oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.