What is your Pet Peeve(s)?

D

Diver

I felt this would be a good way to go off and just blare out what annoys you the most. Add as many as you want, add what you want. We'd kinda get to know each other more this way.

It can be in game, it can be irl.

C

CmderJeremy

EMs physgunning people around, like what's the deal with that?

D

Dragon

Here's a bit of a list that I've comprised:

- Furries (I have a reason for this).

- People who are clones that RP as female clones.

- People who pretend to be female (traps are gay).

- Generally people who tend to get easily aggravated/defensive over literally nothing.

- Anyone who is even close to being Russian on CS:GO, damn commies.

- Acting like you're better than someone else when you're really not.

- Hitboxes.

- Trigger Discipline, I mean, honestly. Trigger Discipline has no use other than to make sure you don't shoot the retard(s) who run into the line of fire.

- Someone named "Flugal" who is basically a massive hypocrite, lies about a variety of things, and tends to be a massive dick to anyone he knows. The most corrupt server owner that I've ever met is this man.

K

Kyramud Chip

Retard people who always charging in front line

Not listen orders

being edgy minge

Charge into sith's saber :3

V

Victoriam

-when only 2 people dedicate to the push while the rest stay back, causing everyone forward to get shot down

- New players assuming command over others in different battalions

-people who afk right after they get into the line

- RC cadets who believe themselves to be superior to normal armored clones ( they get demoted the next day, over the months not to say the present cadets are bad )

-getting kybre slammed ( its not fair man )

- people who intend on staying around with no intention of improving or making your battalion better in anyway.

- when my block doesn't work and i get shot down immediately

J

Joshua Clark

Clones running into battle with sabers drawn and then complaining about getting tk’d

D

Drew

officers complaining when cos accept landings even though they did nothing