Xyrus Zkra's Training

B

belpy

Training Under: Roland Deschain

Reason: Xyrus feels as if he needs to hone his skills in lightsaber combat and in his use of force abilities. As such he has decided to seek training from an old Master, Roland Deschain. Xyrus has traveled to Roland’s residence to start his training. His training will take months to complete, meaning Xyrus will not be on ship for a while.

B

belpy

Xyrus's Log Entry 1:

I was given a tracker by Master Roland in order to find the planet he's located on, Wakanda. So I began to follow the tracker, but when I first entered the system I saw nothing on the scans. Yet the tracker was still giving directions, and I followed. Eventually the tracker started glowing and vibrating, soon after a large hole appeared in front of my ship. Through the hole I could see the surface of the planet. As I skeptically flew through the hole, I was able to see the rest of the planet. The planet seems to be shielded by a large cloaking device. Similar to the one that the RI use, but on a far larger scale, it's probably far more advanced too.

B

belpy

Xyrus's Log Entry 2:

When I first landed, I was greeted by Master Roland. It's amazing how well a blind man can see. He gestured for me to follow him. As we walked I took in the surrounding areas. I'd never seen anything so undisturbed and beautiful. The wild life of the planet was so active and astonishing, even though I'm deaf it's as if I could hear their happiness. Not once did I sense any sadness or hate from the nearby creatures. After a quite a long walk, we arrived at what I guessed to be Roland's residence. We sat and relaxed for a bit, but then he asked me if I was ready. I stood up, bowed, and replied...

"I am ready for your teachings Master Roland."

B

belpy

Xyrus's Log Entry 3:

After many months or rigorous training under Master Roland, it's come near to the end of my visit. When I first came here I was lacking in many areas in terms of experience and overall knowledge. Master Roland has opened my eyes to many more possibilities of what can be done when combining the use of the blade and the force. It saddens me to leave this beautiful planet, but Master Roland has allowed me to come visit anytime I wish. I think I'll take him up on that offer some time.