Yap Yaps Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Void

ok look just one rdm why are we still doing this its just one it should have been a warn not a ban now just unban so i can show people that ive changed and im not that bad and i can have fun again
Again, this isn't one RDM their punishing you for.

D

Damon Zimmerman

Look this is the server i had to most funniest time on and that's what THESE GMOD SERVERS ARE ALL ABOUT I LOVED COMMING ON EVERYDAY TO PLAY AND ROLEPLAY AND HAVE FUN ON THIS SERVER JUST PLEASE LET ME GET MY FUN BACK AND LET ME BACK ON THE SERVER PLEASE YOU KNOW HOW FUN THIS SERVER IS PLEASER LET ME BACK ON THE SERVER

A

Artus

Look this is the server i had to most funniest time on and that's what THESE GMOD SERVERS ARE ALL ABOUT I LOVED COMMING ON EVERYDAY TO PLAY AND ROLEPLAY AND HAVE FUN ON THIS SERVER JUST PLEASE LET ME GET MY FUN BACK AND LET ME BACK ON THE SERVER PLEASE YOU KNOW HOW FUN THIS SERVER IS PLEASER LET ME BACK ON THE SERVER
Im just going to give my perspective or whatever

Yap Yap, just please be patient I believe mustang or resh will decide but we need you to be as truthful as you can be and not be as demanding in the post you just made.

I suggest in a ban appeal you give the most respect to just about everyone because your the one asking to be unbanned and will give you a better chance to get unbanned. So I still highly suggest you try to become more respectful and truthful.

AND for the most common thing, you could have done you didn't and I believe you can still do it but since i just told you idk its going to be alittle awkward...

YOU NEVER APOLOGIZED TO MUSTANG about killing him, (from what i seen in the ban appeal posts) like come on man your just asking to be unbanned in our server that's it, no respect, no forgiveness, or no corporation with us.

D

Damon Zimmerman

Im just going to give my perspective or whatever
Yap Yap, just please be patient I believe mustang or resh will decide but we need you to be as truthful as you can be and not be as demanding in the post you just made.

I suggest in a ban appeal you give the most respect to just about everyone because your the one asking to be unbanned and will give you a better chance to get unbanned. So I still highly suggest you try to become more respectful and truthful.

AND for the most common thing, you could have done you didn't and I believe it was too late to do it because I'm about to tell you.

YOU NEVER APOLOGIZED TO MUSTANG about killing him, (from what i seen in the ban appeal posts) like come on man your just asking to be unbanned in our server that's it, no respect, no forgiveness, or no corporation with us.
ok man understood i was just too worked up on being banned and people acusing me of stuff i didnt do i didnt even apoligize yet i feel like an idiot thank you for making this post im going to apolighize to him on steam when he gets on thank you

K

Kerk

Oh, I'm fucken dum . Didn't put my glasses on. I'ma go delete my shit

D

Damon Zimmerman

Well you know how it is, it's been pretty-you're still not getting unbanned.
i was just asking how yall day was damn stop hitting me where it hurts

D

Diver

ive stop mining not completely
ive matured a lot
one RDM that wasnt fully on purpose like cmon im yap yap don't do this to me
allow me bacvk on the best server ever so i can stalk resh some more
ok look just one rdm why are we still doing this its just one
look i didnt know he was not godded i just had a question please dont end me on one mistake
anigif_enhanced-buzz-18355-1401147698-23.gif
ru4realdude

Status
Not open for further replies.