Zair Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jethro

Steam Name: Jethro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195085556

Hours played on the server: (You must have at least 100 hours or more on this server, or else your application will be declined) I currently have 15 weeks (2520 hrs)

What is your age? I am currently15 years old.

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? I have no past staff experience.

What attributes can you bring to our server? With being on the server for how long I am I know a lot of people and how to treat and talk to most of them. I'm also good at taking in both sides of an argument and coming up with a solution or punishment.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?
Yes, I am.

Will you be active on our server?
I took a short break but I'm back and I'm ready to take the role of a staff member.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes.

Do you know all the rules for the server? I know the rules and I know where to find them whether it's on the forums or discord.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? Yes, I've spent a lot of time on the server and branched out and talked to more people as well as help new players.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? I've received two after reset but recently got one removed. My only warning is RDM from Gary.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)

I think with the time I've put in to better myself along with the skills I have like listening, activity, critical thinking, and dedication. I also enjoy helping new players and would like to make their first server or first experience on the server smoother and easier so they can stay and become a long time member of the community. That can come from whitelisting or just even simply training. I also live in PST which means I can get on at very odd times of the night to get on and whitelist people but the morning is a different story.

Why do you want to be staff? I've wanted to be staff for a while now but over the month of waiting to remove my warning, I wanted to better my self. With that being said I have and want to give being a staff member a shot.

B

Bester

I've spoken with the staff team, They believe you have what it takes to be a staff member. Garith specifically said great things about you. as such we'll take you on as a Trial Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.