Attention All Fleet/Navy Members IMPORTANT NOTICE! READ NOW!

S

Silho

Scenario:

Attention All Fleet Members, I've just got online on the server and I saw a fleet member who I saw who I remember just joined fleet around the weekend and already PO2. As soon as I asked the fleet member how did he rank up so fast he stated that someone named: Science Officer PO1 Jingu said," That every two days you can automatically promote yourself to the next rank..." and that Admiral Lance told Jingu that this action was fine.

To the Point:

Now to my knowledge I have no recollection of Admiral Lance implementing the rule, therefore I would like to declare that this is FALSE INFORMATION. The only Fleet Rule that I know that sounds similar to this is that after 2 days of being the rank of Airman you may automatically promote yourself to PO3 and after you've reached PO3 you have to await until an other high ranking fleet official promotes you (Just like every battalion on this Server).

Conclusion:

Now once I find somebody in fleet (who is not on the roster) by the name of
Jingu I will personally kick him/her out of fleet for not only promoting ones self after reached PO3, but also giving out False Information that you can do so.

@MrSmiles Please, I need your statement about this incident.

Note: The Fleet member who told me all this is Weapons Officer PO3 Boomer

M

MrSmiles

@Silho You are in fact correct in your false judgement. I never made such a rule, and would never do so unless I feel that it must be changed and in which I would inform You and Maria. Now I do recall talking to 2 Air(wo)men about the 2 day trial as it is just to see if they are up for being Fleet. As it is a test to see if they can handle it or if they change their minds. But one problem I do have is that I don't recall ever meeting with a Jingu before, it may be my bad memory with names which causes me to not remember them.

S

Spring

@Silho You are in fact correct in your false judgement. I never made such a rule, and would never do so unless I feel that it must be changed and in which I would inform You and Maria. Now I do recall talking to 2 Air(wo)men about the 2 day trial as it is just to see if they are up for being Fleet. As it is a test to see if they can handle it or if they change their minds. But one problem I do have is that I don't recall ever meeting with a Jingu before, it may be my bad memory with names which causes me to not remember them.
Probably a name change pk

K

Krayt

Already handled this when Tweak found out yesterday. He logged off when Tweak grabbed him for a sit and when he came back, I demoted him back to a CR. Kid tried to ask why he can't be fleet anymore and I called him out on his bullshit. Turns out he kept changing to different names with random fleet ranks, so nobody knows it was him. Warned him twice and sent him to a CT, then he stopped logging on. If you do see him, his name was Jack in game from what I saw last. His steam profile name was like. Jackwrin or some stupid shit.

F

Fleet Maria

Already handled this when Tweak found out yesterday. He logged off when Tweak grabbed him for a sit and when he came back, I demoted him back to a CR. Kid tried to ask why he can't be fleet anymore and I called him out on his bullshit. Turns out he kept changing to different names with random fleet ranks, so nobody knows it was him. Warned him twice and sent him to a CT, then he stopped logging on. If you do see him, his name was Jack in game from what I saw last. His steam profile name was like. Jackwrin or some stupid shit.
Ban him