CIS Gunship Replacement

H

Hector

This addon was recently released:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2242520782

AD0E2FB03B8291A7AE1997D7594C430FE391FE21

Two variants are offered, a gunship and a dropship.

What's special about the dropship is that it has the capability to spawn NPCs, which is configurable.

This tool would especially spice up gameplay in events if taken advantage of by the EM Team. This would replace our current LFS CIS Gunship addon.

501st SPC Acapelican

I would absolutely LOVE this, but I don't know how safe it'd be to perform on server, and I don't think it can drop HP'd combine droids. As fun as it would be, these would only drop VJ base droids and probably annihilate players in seconds. I doubt it'd feel fun after a while. Not to mention, if we wanted to use those VJ droids in an open battlefield, they would shoot any remodelled combine droids we use.

H

Hector

I would absolutely LOVE this, but I don't know how safe it'd be to perform on server, and I don't think it can drop HP'd combine droids. As fun as it would be, these would only drop VJ base droids and probably annihilate players in seconds. I doubt it'd feel fun after a while. Not to mention, if we wanted to use those VJ droids in an open battlefield, they would shoot any remodelled combine droids we use.
honestly I didn't think about it like that

it'd probably be best for if we had custom npcs which I thought were planned ages ago, though I don't know the progress on that at all

T

TheShotz

NGL VJ Base Droids only Rape on BLN for whatever reason, if Resh fixed their damage of those guns it would be good.

C

Caesar

we aren't used to actually having smart enemies, which is why we get our ass handed to us every time

501st SPC Acapelican

we aren't used to actually having smart enemies, which is why we get our ass handed to us every time
or maybe it's because they have literal 100% accuracy and weapons that do a lot of damage.