A

Anthony Carmine

Name: Clayton Carmine

Family:

Mother - Melissa Carmine

Father - James Carmine

Brothers - Anthony Carmine, Benjamin Carmine

Back story:

When Clayton was 4 he started getting horrid "night terrors" only to find out that those "night terror" would become true. From then on he would get visions more and more often. Eventually the Order found out and dispatched Jedi diplomats who found him and took him to Courscant.

Clayton Carmine was the first one taken in his family for being a force sensitive departing his home planet Dantooine he trained for years on Courscant under Master Draxes

Updated Files: Around the time that the Sith revealed themselves and Padawan Obi Wan's victory

on Naboo. Clayton Carmine was undergoing his trials for his Knighthood. During the time before the Clone Wars he had traveled the entire Galaxy on peace keeping missions, and humanitarian operations, he had found an affinity for the force he began to study the force, realizing he was able to control it better than most of his piers.

Prior to his Consular trials he served on the Battle of Jabiim, with his Master, Knight Draxes

Carmine's prowess with the force got him selected for the [REDACTED]

This took him down the Consular path were in his studies he became a Sage. Once he was promoted to Master at the beginning of the Clone Wars, he took the mantle of High Sage. He then was transferred to the "Hell's Venator."

During his conflict with Revan he was killed, were his presence became one with the force. His Childhood friend Artyom Oryx sacrificed himself to bring back Clayton, they now share mind and body. Shortly before this incident Artyom was captured by the CIS and freed by a coalition of Burst Link troopers.

After Carmine and Artyom merged, the High Council on Courscant called them back to continue his duties as a [REDACTED] where he and Master Kairos become partners.

He now assumes his position as the General of the Judicial Troops based on the Venator, and if necessary commands the Naval officers.

Hobbies: He is usually mediating and focusing himself on the force. If he is not on ship he is usually at his farm on Dantooine, Or on Courscant for meetings with the High Council. He also goes on force adventures with Caesar Ogara exploring regions uncharted on Galactic maps

Equipment: Has a Green ETA-2, Jedi Order issued battle Armor. Saber-staff. EVA Mask with a HUD used in combat and space missions

Current Status:
Thought to be KIA after review from the temple is confirmed back in action

Injuries: Has a scar over his right eye from a duel with crow. Has a robotic right hand from losing it too Zero Magnus, scarred chest after the final confrontation with Hoffman

Relations:

Jin = Trusted Ally

Zana = Trusted Ally

Tragic = Most Trusted Ally/ Best Friend

Epsilon = Best Friend/ Trusted Ally

Tyzias = Ally

Mustang = Ally

Krill = Ally

Kairos = Trusted Ally

Bubbs = Ally

Augur = Ally

Dude honestly I love you all, to put everyone here I care about it would take me forever

Last edited:
E

Eowyn

man he'd better hope to die in order 66 because in about 20 fuckin years he'll reach the doorstep of his childhood home and then get fucking blasted into the next dimension via big dick ray.

R

Resh

man he'd better hope to die in order 66 because in about 20 fuckin years he'll reach the doorstep of his childhood home and then get fucking blasted into the next dimension via big dick ray.
:rolleyes:

D

DankLor

Why does your fucking lore post look like LGBT propaganda you fucking dirty soyboy

T

Tragic

Current Status: KIA; Died sacrificing himself to Revan for Kyle Miller
tenor.gif

K

Kong

Good Revan... good... Clayton Carmine was getting to close to my plans, thank you Revan, my soldier, for destroying him before he could reveal my secret plans!

A

Anthony Carmine

Good Revan... good... Clayton Carmine was getting to close to my plans, thank you Revan, my soldier, for destroying him before he could reveal my secret plans!
If I only could have told them!

D

Diver

Sacrificed himself for a man (or a mouse) that likes to caress cheese.

H

Hector

dont worry he'll be back with hector in 6 months

they're actually in vegas rn